1. Take butter out of refrigerator and wait until temperature rises close to 60°F since it’s easier to beat.
2. Beat butter and vanilla extract until creamy (two minutes approx.).
3. Add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time until it gets light and fluffy (approx. fixe to six minutes) at medium speed.
4. Add eggs, one at a time with 5-10 sec in between or until it’s completely incorporated before adding the next one. Blend flour, salt, and baking powder together.
5. Change beating speed to low and slowly add dry blend, mixing until well blended.
6. Brush inside of two loaf pans of 9x5 inch with butter.
7. Line the loaf bottoms with parchment paper and brush paper with butter. Add half of batter into each loaf pan.
8. Bake in AXP20 and let it rest for 15 minutes.
9. Remove pan and let it rest for at least thirty min before slicing bread.