Sauce (prepared before, in squeeze bottle):
1. Stir together sour cream, taco seasoning, and ¼ cup (59ml) juice from Rotel tomatoes.
Slaw (prepared before, in Tupperware container):
1. Mix together: angel hair slaw mix, drained Rotel tomatoes, and juice of one lime.
1. Place fish on small basket lined with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle fish filets with salt, pepper and cumin (both sides). Spray with olive oil.
3. Place in oven on the above setting.
4. Place taco shells, sprayed with olive oil, in the oven for about 30 seconds, no settings, until light golden brown.
5. Remove taco shells from oven and sprinkle with 1/3 c (23 g) cabbage mix.
6. Flake fish with fork and place on top of cabbage mix.
7. Drizzle approximately ¼ c (59ml) of lime dressing over taco.
8. Sprinkle with chopped, fresh cilantro