To make crust:
1. Mix the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until evenly moistened.
2. Place crumb mixture onto a 9-inch spring form pan and press mixture.
3. Bake the crust for ten minutes. 0% MW, 0% Fan and 0% IR. Let it cool and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
To make base:
1. Beat room temperature cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time.
3. Add cornstarch, salt and vanilla.
4. Beat on low to combine.
5. Once it is all well mixed, pour the cream based into a prepared pan with baked crust.