1. Use dough scraper/chopper to mix flour, salt, baking powder, butter and margarine until it looks like oat meal. Try not to use hands.
2. Add water into the dough gradually until forming a pliable dough (could be less than one cup of water).
3. Let sit overnight or at least 6 hours.
1. Saute onion and garlic. Add beef and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Once it is cooked, remove from stove and store in refrigerator.
3. Roll Dough and cut 10 cm (4") diameter discs.
4. Place 1 1/2 tsp green olives, cheese, and eggs to taste.
5. Wet edges of disc, fold into a half circle and crush surface with egg wash.
6. Follow settings to cook four empanadas.