1. Spray circular dish (approximately 12cm diameter) with a non stick grease spray.
2. Beat the eggs and pour them into a dish.
3. Sprinkle mushrooms, onions, peppers, and ham throughout egg mixture.
4. After cooking, remove from oven, work omelet away
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Add bananas and mix well. Next add eggs and continue mixing.
3. Add soda that has been dissolved in buttermilk.
4. Finally, add flour and salt and fold in nuts.
5. Grease loaf pan before adding the batter.
1. Take butter out of refrigerator and wait until temperature rises close to 15°C since it's easier to beat. Take eggs out as well.
2. Beat butter and vanilla extract until creamy (two min approximately).
3. Add sugar 1/4 cup at a time until it gets light and f
To make base:
1. Beat room temperature cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time.
3. Add cornstarch, salt and vanilla.
4. Beat on low to combine.
5. Once it is all well mixed, pour the cream based into a pr
To make crust:
1. Mix the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until evenly moistened.
2. Place crumb mixture onto a 23cm (9-inch) spring form pan and press mixture.
3. Bake the crust in MXP520. Let it cool and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
1. Beat eggs and egg yolks with sugar.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Pour 118mL (1/2 cup) mixture into crème brulee dishes. Place in glass or ceramic pan that is filled with hot water (at least up to the middle of the dish).
3. Place it in oven and
1. Place 1 scoop of ice cream (70 g approximately) on each cake and freeze
2. Cover with sweetened whipped egg whites before baking in MXP520
3. If fresh pound cake is used, after cooling it down, place cake in refrigerator for six hours before slicing it
1. Cut croissants in 25mm cubes. Place cubes in a baking dish.
2. Before pre-heating the oven, heat the half-and-half, cream, and salt in the MXP (MW mode only) for approximately two to three minutes. A microwave oven can be used as well (for 2000 watts, cook
1. Brush one side of each slice with butter.
2. On the opposite side of the bread spread pesto equally on both halves.
3. Place sliced meats on top and finish with cheese to cover.
4. Place open faced directly on pizza stone.
5. Remove and add mixed g