1. Place chocolate chips in a ceramic bowl. Pour whipping cream over.
2. Preheat JET to 300°F (150°C), and place bowl inside at the suggested settings.
3. Stir well with high heat spatula, being careful to break up chocolate lumps.
4. Serve immediately.
1. Slice 1 lb. (450 g)of fresh vegetables.
2. Place on ¼ sheet pan.
3. Drizzle enough olive oil to lightly coat vegetables and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Place in the preheated oven to the recommended settings.
(Note: If extra ‘charring’ is desired, place tray back in JET for 30 seconds.)
5. Serve immediately.