1. Use dough scraper/chopper to mix flour, salt, baking powder, butter and margarine until it looks like oat meal. Try not to use hands.
2. Add water into the dough gradually until forming a pliable dough (could be less than one cup of water).
3. Let sit overnight or at least 6 hours.
1. Saute onion and garlic. Add beef and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
1. Cut French Bread loaf in half.
2. Open bun and place three hot meatballs with marinara sauce on bun.
3. Cut a thin slice of provolone cheese in half and place on bun opposite meatballs. Toast open faced. "