1. Use dough scraper/chopper to mix flour, salt, baking powder, butter and margarine until it looks like oat meal. Try not to use hands.
2. Add water into the dough gradually until forming a pliable dough (could be less than one cup of water).
3. Let sit overnight or at least 6 hours.
1. Saute onion and garlic. Add beef and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
1. In a ceramic dish add vegetables, cheese, and wine.
2. Place it in the AXP20 and cook following stage 1 settings.
1. After cooking it for 15 sec, remove dish out of oven.
2. Add 2 tsp cornstarch and stir.
3. Place it back to the oven and follow stage 2 settings.