1. Brush one side of each slice with butter.
2. On the opposite side of the bread spread pesto equally on both halves.
3. Place sliced meats on top and finish with cheese to cover.
4. Place open faced directly on pizza stone.
5. Remove and add mixed g
1. Take butter out of refrigerator and wait until temperature rises close to 60°F since it’s easier to beat.
2. Beat butter and vanilla extract until creamy (two minutes approx.).
3. Add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time until it gets light and fluffy (approx. fixe to six minutes) at medium speed.
4. Add eggs, one at a time with 5-10 sec in between or until it’s completely incorporated before …